Monday 4 February 2013

Contrast Tutorial Exercise

Contrast with Shape
At first i draw a line from left to the end of right and draw another 
line back from the point to the original point to create the long rectangle 
and color by purple. The same thing goes to the long rectangle colored
by pink. Moving on, I used different shape to create the 
shapes in between the two long rectangle. the purpose of the two rectangle
is to make the shapes in between both to stand out.




Contrast with Typeface
I used two different typeface to represented two different 
mood of the day. I chose the same color for the two different 
typeface because I want audience to pay attention on
the feeling that the typeface provided.






Contrast with Color
At first, i came out with one circle shape and used the pen tool to make 
a dot as the eye of the face, I changed the size of the pen tool
so it become thicker and round shape. Then, I used pen tool to 
create the mouth by pen tool and set the color
to transparent. I group the eyes and mouth and the circle together and 
multiply it by copy and pasting it. And, I created one with a smiley face
with the face color yellow and the others
with blue to represents a different mood the color could provide. 



Contrast with Size
At first, I draw a circle and followed by the petals of flower by pen tool and
multiply it using coy and paste method. I used the function of 
"send front" on the circle so the circle will cover up the extra part of my 
petals. I used the pen tool to create the root and also the ground.
I draw the sun as the background of my image 
and I decided to make it smaller so the  audience would have 
an idea of how close is the flower and how far is the sun. 



Contrast with Tunnel Visual
At the beginning, I draw the circle by the shape tool and I changed the shape of
the circle in to vertical oval and I copy that shape and make a smaller
one inside the big vertical oval so it will look like a bowl. I created the body
of the bowl by pen tool. I used gradient to create the shadow and i changed the
angle of the gradient from 0 degree to 90 degree, and i changed the aspect ratio
from 100 degree to 300 degree to changed the gradient to look 
vertical in order to create a darker area in the bowl. Then I used gradient on the 
body of the bowl to created shadow. After that, I used pen tool to 
create the shadow of the bowl. I decided to create a background
so the object will be more solid and 3D, I draw the circle by pen tool and 
also created the shadow by gradient to match the shadow of the bowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment